Wednesday 15 May 2019

HEARTFELT CREATIONS A Joyous Easter - Flowering Dogwood Collection

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my Easter card using the pretty
FLOWERING DOGWOOD COLLECTION
 I made some Easter cards that I didn't get round to posting


INSTRUCTIONS
Take a 6 x 6 inch card blank and cover with one of the pretty panels from the paper pad
Die cut a pretty Regals and Borders Pocket Die in white pearl card, adhere to left side of card
Stamp, colour and die cut lots of Dogwood blossoms. Add lots of glitter to the petals and the centers
Stamp, colour and die cut some of the branches, add glitter to the leaves
Adhere the flowers and branches using hot glue
Cut out a sentiment, ink the edges, adhere with foam pads
All done.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.