Wednesday 29 May 2019

Yay I made it onto the HEARTFELT CREATIONS design team!!!


Wow I am beyond excited to reveal I have been chosen as one of the finalists for the
 HEARTFELT CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM!!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. And thank you to HEARTFELT CREATIONS for having faith in me. I am honoured and priviledged to be a part of this fabulous team. You can see all the finalists here.

https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog/826/17-elegant-project-ideas-design-team-announcement

Design Team Finalists: A big thank you to all of our talented semi-finalists and all the applicants who participated in this year's design team call. Today we are excited to announce our 2019 design team finalists and those who are returning for another year!! Congratulations to: Anita Kejriwal, Bozena Bodynek, Cheryl Morgan, Carole Wright, Darla Rants, Ewelina Panka, Heena Shaikh, Ines PeksinskaJanet Saieva, Katarzyna Ewa Blakala, Magdalena Ruta, Nida Tanweer, Nupur Priya, Olga Jewell, Patricia Manhire, Rajni Chawla, Robin Clendenning, Rosa Kelly, Shalini Pahwa, Susan SmitTracey FehrTracy Crane, Tracy McLennon, Uma Didwania, Veronique Levasseur 

Again, many thanks everyone
Bye for now
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Carole! So Happy to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.