Wednesday 16 February 2022

16th February YAY I'M A HEARTFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINALIST!!! VOTING STARTS NOW!

Yay I made it, I am one of the 

HEARFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINALISTS!!! 

That means its time to vote!

 I would love to have you participate and vote for me! 

  CLICK HERE TO VOTE 

Limit 1 vote per person. Voting ends on Feb. 23rd, 2022 at midnight EST. 

Design team finalists will be announced on May 25th, 2022.

Scroll down to see more of my work.

***

If you would like Instructions on all the above projects I have the links below.

Blue ButterflySweet PeoniesPurple Wild Roses

Pink Floral ShoppeSending you a HugHappy Birthday

Floral ShoppeHappy Birthday,Pink Butterfly

***


Regal Clock Instructions
***


***


***
***


If you would like to save $20.00 off your first Heartfelt Creations purchase please
 just leave your email address.
***

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY AND FOR VOTING FOR ME
BYE FOR NOW
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.