Tuesday 22 February 2022

22nd February THERES STILL TIME TO VOTE FOR THE HEARTFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINFALISTS

Some of my previous designs with the 

FLORAL SHOPPE COLLECTION

Yay I made it, I am one of the 

HEARFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINALISTS!!! 

That means its time to vote!

 I would love to have you participate and vote for me! 

Today we are excited to announce our 2022 design team semifinalists!! Choosing from such great and diversified talent is difficult and we appreciate all the applicants who participated in the design team call. Congratulations to our semifinalists: Alka Phillip, Carole Wright , Jen Schoolcraft, Jenifer Thornton, Jeny Johnson, Kriti Mishra, Maida Kamran, Melanie Smith

We’d love to have you participate and vote for your 3 favorite semifinalists! Please visit their blogs and social media, then CLICK BELOW to submit your vote. Limit 1 vote per person. Voting ends on Feb. 23rd, 2022 at midnight EST. Design team finalists will be announced on May 25th, 2022. Stay tuned!

  CLICK HERE TO VOTE 

Limit 1 vote per person. Voting ends on Feb. 23rd, 2022 at midnight EST. 

Design team finalists will be announced on May 25th, 2022.

HEARTFELT CREATIONS BLOG
HEARTFELT CREATIONS SHOP


If you would like to save $20.00 off your first Heartfelt Creations purchase please

Many thanks for visiting me today and thank you for voting for me 
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.