Saturday 19 February 2022

19th February HEARTFELT CREATIONS WILD ROSES COLLECTION CARDS and HOW TO VOTE FOR THE SEMI FINALISTS

Some of my previous designs with the 

WILD ROSE COLLECTION

Who doesnt like roses? This is one of my favourite collections and it makes the most beautiful cards.

HEARFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINALISTS!!! 

That means its time to vote!

 I would love to have you participate and vote for me! 

Full details here 

Boost your Creativity with the Elegant Mosaics Collection & Semifinalist Announcement (heartfeltcreations.us 

 CLICK HERE TO VOT)E

Limit 1 vote per person. Voting ends on Feb. 23rd, 2022 at midnight EST. 

Design team finalists will be announced on May 25th, 2022.

***

If you would like to save $20.00 off your first Heartfelt Creations purchase please


***

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY AND FOR VOTING FOR ME
BYE FOR NOW
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.