Monday 30 April 2012

BELIEVE

Good morning scrappers.. Here is another layout to go with my last circle layout for the challenge over at THE FLYING UNICORN.
First I cut out a large circle, then cut out a smaller scalloped circle using a template. I then adhered the doily and then the matted photo. I cut a small doily in half and adhered these on either side of the photo. I then added the tab that goes across the centre. I die cut some retro hearts and inked the edges.  I added some orange paper that I picked out from the background and then added the flowers and pearls. I stamped some butterflies, glittered them and cut them out. I hand made the large blooms using a flower die, old book pages and glimmer mist. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.