Tuesday 17 April 2012

MOULIN HUET BAY

Hi everyone, HERE IS MY 100th POST!!
I cant quite believe Ive done that many! Anyway, this is a layout to go with another one I did recently with the title Guernsey. I usually prefer to do double page layouts, but dont always manage to finish them at the same time. So, this is similar, but not exactly the same. I used the same colours and papers  from Basic Grey and Bazill and layered up everything oposite to the other layout. Here I have used a Tim Holtz die-cut chipboard hanging sign that I love, which I painted white then went over it with brown ink and inked the edges. I then added the sticker title and attached with brown brads. I added some paper strips to hang the sign on. I made some butterflies and  die- cut some swirls, I added flowers from Prima and some pearls for the centres and thats about it. Another simple and easy page for you. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ... love it ... Wow!! 100 posts ... well done!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.