Saturday 7 April 2012

TELEPHONE

Hi HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Here is a layout I've just finished for a Sketchabilities sketch challenge.
This layout is very busy for me, so it ended up taking quite a while! First of all I just had to use yellow, and then blue seemed to be the perfect partner. So, I used that brilliant trellis stuff from 99p shop, then I matted the photos and started to layer up as per the sketch. I had to add a doily of course, (does anyone know how to spell that?) and added the flowers. Then I die cut the title using a Tim Holtz die and added the words from a Blondie song from the 1970s. I think it was called Call Me.

Here is the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're correct with the doily spelling, well that's how I spell it anyway.
    I love your take on the sketch and the colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch...love the photos & the colours you've used to coordinate with them. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.