Monday 2 April 2012

ITS A SPRING THING

Good morning and happy Monday. Here is my layout for a challenge at Flying Unicorn. I chose the colours from the photo, so no pink today! I used lots of distressing and layering for this one and lots of flowers. The picture is of Millie wanting to play with the swan who wasnt having any of it. Poor Millie ended up running away with her tail between her legs! Anyway, If you want to scap lift this one its really easy. Just Choose your cardstock and layer away. To distress the edges you could use the edge of a pair of scissors, I used a tool from Prima.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey. So,after I had added the layers, I added a doily in the corner and a mini doily from some Prima packaging under the butterfly. I cut a chipboard swirl and used dabbers to colour it, I added a Prima butterfly and some die cut butterflies using a Cheery Lynn die. I added lots of flowers and pearls and a die cut branch. ( sissix). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.