Friday 16 August 2013

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM SKETCH REVEAL AND BUILD A PAGE


http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/


MORNING ALL AND WELCOME TO THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM SKETCH REVEAL AND MY LAYOUT WITH A BUILD A PAGE STEP BY STEP.

I hope you get to view all the designers work for lots of inspiration.
For todays layout I have a BUILD A PAGE FOR YOU, so you can follow along step by step.

 step I .
Choose your background card and your pretty paper.
I chose a polka dot paper by My Minds Eye which I then cut down to 11x11 inches.
I distressed the edges, inked the edges, misted and painted with light modelling paste.
 step 2.
Add a circle of cardboard and ink the edges.


step 3.
Add a white doily.


step 4.
Add another pretty paper, this one is from Prima, cut it down to 9.5x8 inches, distress and ink edges.

 step 5.
Matt your photo three times, distressing all the edges as you go. Adhere.


step 6.
Cut a piece of matching cardstock 11x2 inches and distress the edges.


step 7.
Add the title.
 
 step 8.
Embellish.
And there you have it. Hope you like it and give it a go.
Have a great week end.
 
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in three colours
Pretty papers x 2
Cardboard
Doily
Brown ink
Assorted flowers
Butterflies and beaded bodies
Modelling paste
Mists in brown and gold
Antique buttons.
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING ME YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS WHICH I REALLY APPRECIATE. BYE FOR NOW.



4 comments:

  1. Wow Caroleanne, this is beautiful.. Love the colors of the flowers and thank you for the tutorial :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and awesome tutorial! Love the colors and sweet photo.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty layout! The color scheme is so nice for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhhh, I love the colour palette on this one Carole. It comes together perfectly, and what a treasured photo! Great tutorial too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.