Friday 2 August 2013

THE 60s - DESIGN TEAM SKETCH REVEAL FOR STUCK ON U SKETCHES



Hi everyone and welcome to the Stuck On U Sketches Design Team Reveal.
I hope you are having a great Summer and are taking lots of photos to scrap.

For this reveal I have used this great sketch by Leah, which I hope inspires you to have a go.

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/


For my layout I have  taken a pretty pink patterned paper and cut it down to 11.5x11.5 inches and distressed the edges.
I adhered this to a plain piece of pink cardstock.
I then took another piece of the same cardstock and cut it down to 5.5 x 11 inches and distressed the edges and adhered this down the side.
I matted my photo in some script paper and distressed the edges.
I attached this to the pink cardstock and added two small doilies, one at the top and one at the base.
I added a small Prima journaling box under the photo.
I then added a circle in pink to the side.
I attached some white scalloped lace to the circle.
I added a smaller pink circle on top.
I attached some fibre to the small circle.
I attached some pink velvet ribbon down the side panel.
I added some honeycomb chipboard that I painted white.
I then started to decorate with my flowers and butterflies.
I also added some fuzzy fibres and the title.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
 
Don't forget to stop off at all the designers blogs for more inspiration. 
 
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain pink cardstock
Patterned paper
White lace
White fibres
White fuzzy fibre
White paint dabber
Honeycomb chipboard (Dusty Attic)
Assorted flowers
Hand made butterflies and bodies
White doilies
Websters pages alpha stickers
Prima journaling box
Pink velvet ribbon.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me your lovely comments, they really make my day.
Happy scrapping.


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, how pretty is this page. I love the way you have used the lace, and the flower cluster is gorgeous. Cute butterflies too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and pink and I just love the doilies! Wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.