Thursday 26 July 2012

CHARLIE


Morning scrappers. Summer has arrived!!
Here is a summery layout using green, corals and golden yellows.
I used a sketch for this one from Cest Magnifique (July), which I reversed.
I entered this into a challenge at the Flying Unicorn for the Out with the Old, using old stash.
So first of all I cut out a circle from a very old nursery rhyme paper I have had  hanging around.
I inked the edges and adhered this to the background, another oldie.
I then matted my photo in cardstock and inked the edges.
I cut out some borders from both old and new papers and matted them onto cardstock.
Then inked the edges.
I adhered all these according to the sketch, then added half a doily.
I die cut a branch from a sizzlitts die, I hand cut a butterfly and added lots of flowers, old and new.
I handmade some swirls with some perfect pearls paint and glittered the butterfly.  I added a prima stickpin, but I think my hand made ones are better!!  This one happened to match.
See below for the sketch. Have a great day - BFN 


http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/july-sketch-challenge.html


2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroleanne! Thanks so much for entering the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique kits. What an awesome layout! Love the paper you've used and the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout!Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.