Wednesday 11 July 2012

SWEETIE PIE


Morning all, here is a layout ive done using a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches for inspiration.
Ive done a lot of stitching on here for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn.
So, I have used green and purple for this one and matted my photo twice, then started to cut out all the peices of the layers and included a doily. I then lay everything down, glued everything and then started to stitch using my machine. Ive done some straight and some zigzag stitches. I then added my photo mat and  added a velum title that I pre stitched around, then glued in place. I then added the decorations. I die cut some green branches, added some tiny roses and some large ones. I added a couple of Prima butterflies, and one of my hand made stick/hat pins.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sketch-challenge-july-6th-2012.html
Here is the sketch that I turned on its side.


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout and darling child! Thanks for joining us at SOUS,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet page! This one really made the rounds, huh? But it is adorable and those colors made a great combo .. lol .. IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Caroleanne!!! Love the layers and doily, and the stitching is wonderful!!! Photo is just precious!! Thanks for joining us over at Stuck On U Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Carole Ann...love that sweet photo!thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's that FAVE button?? I love every inch of this! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS and Flying Unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness....if that isn't the sweetest photo ever!
    Just simply DARLING!
    Really such a sweet page and love those die cut leaves!
    Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the clean lines on this layout Caroleanne, and the flower cluster, with the greenery, and that's a really nice doily too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.