Wednesday 4 July 2012

JESS


Morning all, its another scrapping day as it is still raining outside!
For this layout I used a sketch from Scrap That for my inspiration.
So, I chose my papers, matted my photo and this is what I did.
I first ripped all around my patterned paper and ripped out some small inserts.
I adhered this to my pink background card. I added small dotty peices of paper (the reverse side of the patterned paper) and just stuck these little peices in behind the ripped out bits.
I then adhered a doily and my photo. I painted a peice of dusty attic chippy in white for the left corner and made a few flowers using my tim holtz tattered florals die. I then ripped up some small border papers and adhered these. I made two scalloped borders with my scalloped ruler, you can just see these at the base of the photo. I made a rosette flower using anothe Tim Holtz die. I then glued down all my flowers, added some centres to them and added two pearl borders and a peice of lace.The white leaves are from Prima.
I added a couple of butterflies, one Prima and one handcut and one of my handmade stick pins. I added the title and some journaling.
Thats it, hope you like it. I loved this sketch as it came together quickly and easily. Why not give it a go. BFN and have a great scrappy day.
Scrappy Stash
Dusty Attic chipboard
Prima flowers and butterfly and leaves
Bo Bunny spotty paper
Little Sprout patterned paper from  http://www.sjpapercrafts.co.uk/



http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/categories/sketch-challenges/listForCategory


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout! Love your handmade flowers! they look amazing! Thanks for playing along Scrap That! July Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layout!! Love the colors, and the beautiful flowers!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.