Monday 30 July 2012

SASSY

Morning all, on this chilly monday morning. Where did Summer go?

Here is  my take on a sketch Ive done from Scrap That.
And here is how I did it.
I turned my photo into black and white as it was shouting with too many colours
I then chose my cardstock, papers and colours;  purple and yellow.
I matted my photo in the same cardstock as the backing card.
I then cut out two papers using a card template then matted one on top of the other.
I adhered two doilys and added my matted photo.
I cut out some border peices using my scalloped scissors.
I then started to decorate using flowers, pearls and butterflies.
I added a vellum title and one of my hand made stick pins.
A quick and easy page, why not give it a go?
Scrappy Stash
Bazzill cardstock
Fabscraps pretty paper
Prima butterflies
Prima flowers
Doillies
Pearls
Hand made stick pin
Wild Orchid mini roses

http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/august-sketch-challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.