Monday 23 July 2012

FAITH


Morning scrappers, hope its as sunny with you as it is here.

Today this layout is for a challenge on the Flying Unicorn site called Have a Little Faith.
For this one, i chose the colours from the photo, and started with matting my photo first.
I then cut out a circle using the same bazzill cardstock, drawing around a plate.
I cut  this out using sguiggly scissors.
I then cut off the edges to some doilys and glued them to the back of the circle.
I adhered these to my background paper.
I then cut out a few layers, which I inked up and stuck these down.
I added a typed out border using my computor which says,
SOME THINGS NEED TO BE BELIEVED TO BE SEEN.
Then I  machine stitched around the edges and started to decorate. I made the large flower using fabric and netting. I added a pearl centre and a Prima stickpin. I added more flowers and pearls and a few butterflies. I beaded the body of the large butterfly. I added a die cut heart and some mini pearl hearts, added the title and some journaling. Hope you like it and that you give this one a go as it is quite an easy layout. BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.