Monday 16 July 2012

SHINING STAR

Hi everyone, here is a layout I have done for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn. This one was for Christmas in July using white, gold and snowflakes. For this one the paper is from Pion and is called Waiting for santa. It is covered in lovely white stars. So I matted my photo in white and added a white doily to my background paper. I added the photo and found a vellum title that seemed perfect and I matted that onto white Bazzill. I then made the concertina flower and added that. I found some lovely gold lace for a border and started to punch out all my snowflakes in white. Some are punched and some are diecut using a sizzlitts die. I added some small white roses. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. she is just so adorable and this is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.