Saturday 14 July 2012

PRECIOUS

Morning scrappers. Hope you are haveing a great Saturday. Here is a layout Ive done using a sketch from the Flying Unicorn for my inspiration. For this one I chose coral and green from the photo. I matted my photo and lay this on a green border, & adhered this to the patterned paper background. I added a music- note border beneath the photos and a coral border underneath that. Now my basic layout had come together, I gathered up my bits and peices to finish. I cut out two retro hearts, and die cut some branches. I made a concertina flower and used some of the stick pins I made earlier. I die cut a chipboard bird and found some Prima butterflies in my butterfly box. I used a journaling box from Prima and cut this in half and matted it in coral. I then gathered together all my little flowers and a white fabric leaf border, and started to decorate. I used a vellum title I had in my stash. Hope you like it. You can find the sketch below.


http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1207


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.