Saturday 7 July 2012

PRINCESS


Hi everyone, happy wet week-end! On the plus side it is perfect scrapping weather.
Here is a layout I have just finished, using a sketch from Scrap That for my inspiration.
I have used Websters pages papers and some Bazzil cardstock.
I love this sketch and if you want a quick page, this took exactly 2 hours.
So, I used Bazzill Bling for the back cardstock. I then cut an inch off both sides of the bright pink and distressed the edges.
I cut 2 inches off my websters pretty paper and distressed the edges then adhered these down.
I then matted my photo and distressed the edges. I distressed the edges of the main border layers and stuck these down under the photo. I added 2 scalloped and inked borders down the centre. I then added the vellum title. Then i made 2 concertina flowers using my Tim Holtz die and added pearl centres. I added lots of small carnations and rose buds. I used some cut out flower branches from the websters papers and added some pink lace. I punched out 3 dragonflies (sizzlitts) and made 3 pearl stick pins for their bodies. I added extra heart pearls and lines of pearls around the page.  Oh and I switched the sketch on its side.
Hope you like it. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, this is beautiful , such a sweet photo and I love the distressed edges and the flowers cluster! x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.